Saturday, October 28, 2006

More CK Action

New Try Outs:
Tomasello
Uliwela

New Full CK:
GodofDeath
Truegrave

Mobs Dead to CK since last update:

Fafnir - Ssouljah (E.Hands), Dragon Talon (Gil Split)
Behemoth - Behemoth Hide x2 (Gil Split)
HQ2 Ix'Monk - Aeron (Merciful Cape)
Jailer of Faith - Wyle (Claws)
Jailer of Hope - Nothing><
Jailer of Hope - Naotakun (Staff) Fifth Virtue
Bahamut V.1

Picture of the Jailer of Hope spawn. These were our first two tier 2 jailer spawns and they proved to be far easier than expected.

We also paid a visit to our old buddy Jormungand. She wasn't thrilled to see 31 CK forming up to beat her down. The fight went extremely well, though slow, we managed to take her with relatively few issues for most of the fight. Our tank communication has improved so much as of late and mage work was seamless all the way through. Adds control was probably the best its ever been for us, and all around everyone played a great game. Unfortunately at around the 11% mark, one of our members mistakingly called for help on Jorm. It was a sad way to end the night, but we have no doubts we had the fight won had we been able to continue. We'll be back to make it official in the near future.
Here's a couple shots of the action, enjoy:


That's all for now. Ranka out-

7 comments:

Jediknight said...

woot! update! more more! and you got pictaru! o.o

Unknown said...

Lol, more attempts at greatness from a group of nobodies. Tell ya what Anaeran, you want me true Identity? Hit me up in game.

I go by the name of Peregrine, half-pint.

Zylia said...

Lol you aren't Peregrine.

Had a chat with the real one this morning. He's a bit too busy in his life to be caring about what CK does. Also, he wouldn't be the type to anonymously post.

And I seriously doubt he'd lie to me. Nice try though.

P.S. he says your style is a bit off. Consider that next time you try to impersonate him.

Anaeran said...

Pere doesn't give a rats ass about end game outside of his Dynamis. I know this, and I know for a fact he also has the balls to post his opinions with his real name. Peregrine doesn't have to hide behind his screen to tell me he doesn't like me. At least that's respectable.

Keep posting though... really. This is entertaining.

Kinkkerbelle said...

To the haters:

The successes and triumphs, errors and failures of CK belong to the members of CK. Do you really think we give a flying fuck what anyone outside CK thinks about anything we do? Your opinions, given in such a cowardly fashion, hiding behind fake names, has as much value as used toilet paper.

Ana isn't a perfect leader, but he is a great leader and getting better all the time. We love him, he is part of our family. Your petty complaints, the spawn of jealousy, shows what truly small people you are.

Unknown said...

You open yourself up far too much for criticism. I assume you aren't an idiot. You are probably very aware of how people react to your dramatic antics. I've never seen them, but others have told me much about them. Who am I really?

Your sub-par "experience" keeps you from being an entity of accomplishment. Is this a game? Of course. Is it a game to you? I don't think so. I think it's something much more. You're not accepted in society as having a strong character and judgement, so you come home to your fantasy land and attempt it here. Why did I claim I was Peregrine? Because it was easy. He is widely disliked, at least via those that read QCDN. Do I care? Not really. This is just as amusing to me as it is seemingly to you. I've never had the 'opportunity' (if you can call it that) to be within the illegitimate ranks you call a "team", but I think if I had an opportunity to be there, I'd less than politely decline.

After all, you let me win already. What else do I have to accomplish here, other than more beration? Nothing. Don't expect any more good reads in the future. Just know that someone out there dislikes the way you do things, and is speaking out against it. I may not reveal my real name, or even a real point of contact. But believe you me, it's really for the best. Besides, this was to provide me with a good laugh, getting an automatic response from the infamous emotionally explosive "Anaeran".

Thanks for the good reads, big guy.

Anaeran said...

lol.